elegantscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS ELEGANT

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server?
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm by David

» Henry Lets go.
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am by David

» Server Going offline and online
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm by David

» Drop Log ^
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm by David

» Max 1 Def Pure
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:12 am by David

» Ryan, "The Yoshi."
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:35 am by David

» Caby's Gallery!
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:09 am by The Yoshi

» First Maxed skiller.
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:02 am by The Yoshi

» New Forums?
Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm by Cabysho

Top posters
David
Moderator Application I_vote_lcapModerator Application I_voting_barModerator Application I_vote_rcap 
Cabysho
Moderator Application I_vote_lcapModerator Application I_voting_barModerator Application I_vote_rcap 
sir henry
Extr3m
Xะ xะ Jะ eะ vะ oะ Nะ xะ X
Ticklez
The Yoshi
Ovarlord
Zedz
Distilled
Donation

Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KStar

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Name: KStar

Grade: 10th Grade

Position: Applying for Moderator

How often do you visit the forum ? I visit the forum 5 times a day.

How familiar are you with forums ? I'm new, but I understand the forums and the style of it. As I'm looking around I'm learning more.

Experience with Runescape Private server's: I wouldn't say I'm that experienced, but I'm good with some things. I love playing different private servers and experiencing new things and people. This server with me would be a happy community. I've become twice co-admin and three times mod and really liked the server it eventually shut down suddenly I was very sad as It was a good server. I'm afraid that I don't know much about coding sorry.

Time spent playing on Server: Just started playing and really enjoying it. Not much staff so I wanted to apply.

Time Registered on Forum: 01/05/2013

Can you Code ?: I'm afraid that I don't know much about coding sorry, but I would be dedicated to learn it and it would mean a new skill for me.

Brief Personality overview: I'm very honest and reliable. I am capable with various tasks. I have a good sense of humor. I have good relationships with people and get along. I'm populated. I'm always motivated and ready for anything.

What would make you a good staff member: I'm friendly and kind. I respect others. I would be entitled to punish people who break the rules on this server I'm very responsible and if needed, very reliable. I'm used to this as I've played many servers before and have become various staff positions before.

Why should I choose you for this position ?: I'm a natural player. It doesn't really matter about being rich. I have learnt the hard way and would be willing to build this server to its potential. I want to become a staff member because I want to help a new server out and I want to bring up a great and happy community. I'm always active both forums and in-game so communications with me will be easy.

IMPORTANT PART

I can help to find new ideas for the game and help out the server by testing out new things. I will help to find bugs or glitches and I can improve the way the server runs. I would even promote your server. I would really love to try new things on this amazing server.

I would also like to improve forums like the style and the colors. I want to be helping everyone on the forums and in-game one. Another thing which I think I could is improve is the logo. I could creating an special and touching logo which would be the heart of this server. I'm very good in making graphical stuff I'm good with them.

I would like to say thank you for taking your time to read this.

Thank You Very Happy

KStar

Back to top Go down
Cabysho

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:10 am

Good luck with your mod app!
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Nice application, i must say though, i am on forums daily and i dont see you on much. Maybe do some daily posts or make some guides or something because it could make it easier for Henry to see that your active. Also There arent that many players that create a forum account and theres only about 2 or 3 people online andim thee only registered forum account that is onle the others are guest accounts so maybe there is not much need for a forum mod at the moment. These are just my opinions though. Goodluck with your application though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1