elegantscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS ELEGANT

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server?
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm by David

» Henry Lets go.
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am by David

» Server Going offline and online
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm by David

» Drop Log ^
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm by David

» Max 1 Def Pure
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:12 am by David

» Ryan, "The Yoshi."
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:35 am by David

» Caby's Gallery!
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:09 am by The Yoshi

» First Maxed skiller.
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:02 am by The Yoshi

» New Forums?
staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm by Cabysho

Top posters
David
staff application for seader pk I_vote_lcapstaff application for seader pk I_voting_barstaff application for seader pk I_vote_rcap 
Cabysho
staff application for seader pk I_vote_lcapstaff application for seader pk I_voting_barstaff application for seader pk I_vote_rcap 
sir henry
Extr3m
Xะ xะ Jะ eะ vะ oะ Nะ xะ X
Ticklez
The Yoshi
Ovarlord
Zedz
Distilled
Donation

staff application for seader pk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seader pk

staff application for seader pk Empty
PostSubject: staff application for seader pk   staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:31 pm

ge: *17
Grade: *12th
Position: * (Which position are you applying for) mod/admin

How often do you visit the forum? (e.g. Once a day, twice a day, etc.)as often as possible

How familiar are you with forums? very familiar

Experience with Runescape Private server's:a LOT, three years worth

Time spent playing on Serverabout a day or two

Time Registered on Forum:not sure

Can you Code?:nope, wish i could

Brief Personality overview:pretty tolerant, dont do well with rude people and im trying to find a server that i can be dedicated too as well as invest some money into to see it grow.

What would make you a good staff member:i help as much as i can right now, and most of the players online seem to get along with me, ive donated 25$ so i can help the server grow and i can also go and advertise

why should i choose you for this position?im a dedicated player, and with a staff spot i would be on 24/7 afk or not. id also offer my email as a way for new players to find out new stuff about the srrver
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Important Part)
Now tell me some bad things you could improve on No coding or anythin like that like your atitude you know what i mean
Has to be at least two paragraphs on things u can improve on
i could improve on how generous i am, or how i cant code at all. i've always wanted to join a server and clearly ive found a good one. id like to improve on putting my mind on handling a lot of things at once, wich is why becoming a staff member would be a good start, and i could try and help the server grow as much as possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Your Input)

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Back to top Go down
Ticklez
Admin
Admin
Ticklez

PostSubject: Re: staff application for seader pk   staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 am

A thing that everyone needs to improve on is being tolerate of idiots, yes every server will have a troll/retard but it is important to not feed the troll by giving it negtive feedback. if further problems if ur promoted just ::jail them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
mod mad man3

PostSubject: Re: staff application for seader pk   staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Or you can give a warning, if he continues then do a mute then jail and wait till henry is on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: staff application for seader pk   staff application for seader pk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

staff application for seader pk
Page 1 of 1