elegantscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS ELEGANT

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server?
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm by David

» Henry Lets go.
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am by David

» Server Going offline and online
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm by David

» Drop Log ^
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm by David

» Max 1 Def Pure
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:12 am by David

» Ryan, "The Yoshi."
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:35 am by David

» Caby's Gallery!
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:09 am by The Yoshi

» First Maxed skiller.
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:02 am by The Yoshi

» New Forums?
Donation page! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm by Cabysho

Top posters
David
Donation page! I_vote_lcapDonation page! I_voting_barDonation page! I_vote_rcap 
Cabysho
sir henry
Extr3m
Xะ xะ Jะ eะ vะ oะ Nะ xะ X
Ticklez
The Yoshi
Ovarlord
Zedz
Distilled
Donation

Donation page!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sir henry
Admin
Admin
sir henry

Donation page! Empty
PostSubject: Donation page!   Donation page! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 pm

♥Donation button is on the side or at home pag♥

Your donations will go towards supporting this RuneScape private server. We appreciate all donations greatly, Donations can be made via the trusted website PayPal; most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal itself can be used. Rewards are sorted to in-game players within 24 hours; I usually am on around all the time. You have to be online in-game to receive your reward. We are sorry to say that donations are non-refundable, so please check everything properly and make sure you are comfortable with donating before doing so. If you want to know the benefits of being a Donator or what you can get for It, please Make sure you put your in-game player name in the text field when you proceed to complete your donation through PayPal. Also, if you have a forum account, you will get forum donator status automatically by sending me a personal message on the forums after you donate. Lastly, thanks for reading!

HOW TO DONATE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!
Forms Of Donating:
Paypal
Runescape Gp:
Runescape Membership Pins

Benefits:
Access To Donator Zone.
You Get 1 Try At The Chest At Donator Zone. (You Can Get rares From it ).
You can switch magic spells any were
You get 15 kc in god wars instantliy so you dont have to kill monsters to enter bosses.

DonorCosts 5$ OR 7M RSGP OR SuperDonor 10$ OR 12M RSGP OR
ExtremeDonor 15$ OR 17M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items you can donate for:
Dragon Claws : 10 dollars [ 10m rs gp ]
Ags : 11 dollars
Korasi: 10 dollars
Partyhat: red:7 yellow: 10 green:12 white:15 blue: 17 purple: 20 dollars.
H'ween: 8 dollars [ 10m rs gp ]
Santa: 10 dollars [ 10m rs gp ]
Torva: Full set = 20 dollars
Virtus: Full set = 20 dollars
Pernix: Full set = 17 dollars
Primal: Full set ( with gloves boots and shield ) = 20dollars , or 22m rs gp
Chaotics: 7 dollars [ 9m rs gp ] , [ Staff shield and bow are 6 dollars or 8m rs gp ] each
Primal Weapons: 10$
Divine: 11 dollars [ 10m rs gp ]
Elly: 7 dollars [ 9m rs gp ]
Arcane:6 dollars [ 8m rs gp ]
Spectral: 5 dollars [ 7m rs gp ]
Vesta: chainbody = $4 or 6m , skirt = $4 or 6m , vls = 5$ or 7m , vesta spear = 3$ or 4m
Statius: helm = 4$ or 4m , body 4$ or 4m , legs 4$ or 4m , warhammer 4$ or 4m
Zuriel: hood = 3$ or 3m , body 3$ or 3m , legs 3$ or 3m , staff 4$ or 4m
Morrigan: coif 3$ or 3m , body 3$ or 3m , legs 3$ or 3m , Jav's/axes = 100 for 3 dollars or 2m rs gp
Bandos: Full set ( bcp , tassys , boots ) for 9 dollars or 9m rs gp
Armadyl: Full set ( Helm , Body , Legs ) for 9 dollars or 9 mill rsgp
Dharok's: Full set = $3.50 or 4m rs gp
Dragonfire Shield = 4$ or 5mill rsgp
Dragon boots = 1$
Abyssal Whip = 1$
Berserker Ring(i) = 3$

You can also donate for any item you want that , just pm me ingame about the price and you could possibly be the only one with that item

Cash= 100m on server = 3m rs gp or 2$
Maxcash (2147M) = 35$ or 45m rs gp

Your donations will go towards supporting this RuneScape private server. We appreciate all donations greatly, Donations can be made via the trusted website PayPal; most major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal itself can be used. Rewards are sorted to in-game players within 24 hours; I usually am on all the time.You have to be online in-game to receive your reward. We are sorry to say that donations are non-refundable, so please check everything properly and make sure you are comfortable with donating before doing so. If you want to know the benefits of being a Donator or what you can get with it for, please Make sure you put your in-game player name in the text field when you proceed to complete your donation through PayPal. Also, if you have a forum account, you will get forum donator status automatically by sending me a personal message on the forums after you donate. Lastly, thanks for reading!

Back to top Go down
https://elegant.forumotion.com

Donation page!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elegantscape :: Important Things :: Donations-
Jump to: