elegantscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS ELEGANT

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Server?
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm by David

» Henry Lets go.
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am by David

» Server Going offline and online
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm by David

» Drop Log ^
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm by David

» Max 1 Def Pure
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:12 am by David

» Ryan, "The Yoshi."
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:35 am by David

» Caby's Gallery!
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:09 am by The Yoshi

» First Maxed skiller.
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:02 am by The Yoshi

» New Forums?
Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm by Cabysho

Top posters
David
Server Going offline and online I_vote_lcapServer Going offline and online I_voting_barServer Going offline and online I_vote_rcap 
Cabysho
Server Going offline and online I_vote_lcapServer Going offline and online I_voting_barServer Going offline and online I_vote_rcap 
sir henry
Extr3m
Xะ xะ Jะ eะ vะ oะ Nะ xะ X
Ticklez
The Yoshi
Ovarlord
Zedz
Distilled
Donation

Server Going offline and online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David

David

Server Going offline and online Empty
PostSubject: Server Going offline and online   Server Going offline and online I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm

The reason why the server has been offline is because there is no current vps anymore. Henry is working on it but we need the help of you guys to keep this server going. Henry has to be hosting from now on but he cant always be online as you guys can tell. He has a busy life. We need you guys to help with donations, 1 to 2 dollars help. Please help us out.
Back to top Go down

Server Going offline and online
Page 1 of 1